A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone 😸, today I will talk about a place I would like travel if I have the opportunity💦💦
 
Hawaiian Islands is a place I would like visit in my life. Because I think in the beautiful nature with all the outdoors adventures and the nice places to see animals, trees and tropical landscapes with the sunset in the background and I feel so peaceful and serene 🙏 



My knowledge about the place is very little. I know Hawaiian Island are eight: Kahoolawe, Niihau,
Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and the most popular Hawaii. Also they speak English as a official languages and they are a state of USA, for this reason I think is so important learn and speak English in this signature 😺. But the islands still have a own rich culture and language expressed in the dance (Hula) and the songs (Mele).



I would like visit Honolulu to study the history and culture of the Islands and Polynesian culture to increase my anthropological knowledge. Visit museum and libraries. Then, visit the most distant and small islands like Niihau and Kauai for the foodies and outdoor adventures like Kayak and learn to dave is a dream to me. And finally, Maui to know the asian influences in the island because I like asian culture too and the fusion food haha~

I hope you like my new post and tell me: what place do you like visit??
See yah!












Comments

  1. With Hawaiian island i remember Lilo And Stich xDxdx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I also like Hawaii a lot, its landscapes are beautiful!

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts