Post graduate studies


Hi everyone! Today i will talk about my post graduate studies 

The truth is i don't usually think about it, because i feel so tired and for now all i want is finish my career soon. But, sometimes i wonder: what will i do next? 

For example, I like a magister of Anthropology of stetic in Mexico, so sometimes i have in mind travel to Mexico for make it possible. Because I like art and fashion and in general, the culture and the focus of Anthropology in Mexico, on the other hand, i'm interested for the gender perspective in the investigations, my thesis it's about this so, if i can study a master program about gender focus in Chile it will be great too! for work in protection area with gender and sexual diversity approach. But is not easy in my case, i need the money and the time.

University makes me feel so tired and exhausted it makes me think i don't want more studies for a long time and only take a time to enjoy with my friends and family. As well, in a few months i will have a departament and I need learn to take care of myself and my things. This is why I prefer learn about easy and usefull works like drive, make nails, depilation or cultivate at home. For now I think stability is more important in my life than the post graduate studies. 

Byee~~ 


Comments

  1. I feel like you, for now I just want to finish the race and I have not thought much about what I'm going to do afterwards

    ReplyDelete

  2. It is real that the university wears out and above all to be thinking about the future. I find sensational self-care and live the present moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts