Autmn Holidays

Hi guys, today i will plan my autumn holidays.

To be honest, I don't like travel in summer only if i go to the family beach house. Because in summer time the vacations are more expensive and there are so many people everywhere. For this reason I like travel in March to July toward cold and peaceful places to relax, walk. eat new things, and stay calm.
So, this autumn -if the thesis and professional practice give me a break- I would like to go to Punta Arenas. The last vacations I met Puerto Montt and around to lake Llanquihue, for this reason I want to visit the very south of the country.

I would like to visit the Nahuelbuta national park in Puerto Saavedra, take photos of the nature and animals, specially the penguins Magellan island tour. Also perfect days in Tierra del fuego. Resultado de imagen para punta arena pinguinos

Another thing I would like to do and when I travel always do, is visit the museums and tea and bakery shops. I love to know more about the past and present about the city and eat many local recipes. Also, walk around the area's commercial and the international immigrants labor in the architecture of the villages. 

I would like visit the very south of my country with my friends, travel in a airplane and stay in the hostel -bed and breakfast hostels are my favorites sites-. And make good friends too! But first, i need the money and i'm very bad saving bills haha. 

Comments

Popular Posts