My Future Job!!

Hi everybody!
Today I´m will talk about my future job

In the future, when I finish Anthropology, I believe I would like to save enought to buy a Food Truck !. because I love the idea to work and travel at the same time. With my food truck I would like to travel and visit some many places in Chile like the south and north, Latin America and maybe around the world, living inside the truck 💓 I would sell my favorite health food, I don´t care if not make big money because the people health is more important, and if I can live quietly I think is fine. For this reason, I would sell fresh fruit juices, vegetable and fruit salad, many types of tea, dried fruit and nuts and more 💫. Also. I could be get to know fruits, vegetables and teas for other places!. the most important is I will don't have to a boss or keep to the schendule. I could be my own boss with my own rules. And when I like to go to the beach, lake, pub or library I just will close the truck.

My mom says me that idea is terrible, bacause I studied so many time to work sales food in a food truck, 😹😹 but I think the calm to travel is the best thing!

I see you in the next blog dudes!

Comments

Popular Posts