Politic Anthropology

Hello! today i'm going to talk about my favourite subject this semester 😸

Politic Anthropology is my favourite subject now because it is a subject I was waiting for since I have entered to the university. Also, last year I had classes whit professor Isla and I really liked the way he does his classes, answers all the questions and he have a cute christmas sweater and he that used all the year 😹😹

In this subject I study the history of occidental politic, from authors like Aristotle, Maquiavelo, Platon, Schmitt, Hobbes, Arendt and Weber. Without forget de politic ideas by Anthropology authors like Barth, Godelier, Mauss and Clastres, this author is one of my favorite because he writes about a anarchist thought. As well, the problem of politic power in the leaders of ethnic societies and its application to modern societies I think this is very interesting and useful for understanding ourselves.
And to finish each unit, the teacher made us watch a movie like Danton and the Godfhater I and II. to take the practice to the theory content. I liked this way, because i can really understand what we studied.

I think it is the subject where I learned the most and I can apply all the content. In addition to that I read the majority of text in the history of my university's life 😹😹

See yah dudes! 👏


Comments

  1. I like it very much when teachers teach us showing us movies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I would really like that subject, i love politics and history :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Politic anthropology is one of my favorite subject this semester too and his sweater is so cute :33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts