Blog Time

Hello! today i'm going to describe my favorite Antrhopoly's Blog 👏 👏

You can find it in: http://resumenesantropologia.blogspot.cl/


This blog is about compilations texts about Social Anthropology and Archeology. The creators are students of Buenos Aires University and there are a lot of authors like Malinowski, Levi-Strauss, Pierre Clastres, Tylor etc. As well Sociology thinkers like Durkheim, Weber, Parsons etc.  


When I was in my first year of Antrhopology I visited the blog very often, because I couldn't understand all the ideas of the texts. It was very useful 😺. and today I use the blog to remember the principal ideas of authors when I need to refresh my mind.

In this blog you can see five themes divided in: Summaries, Grade's summaries, Authors, Extra material and Archeological news. Besides they have an e-mail to receive summaries from other persons, so it is built in community 👌

I really like this blog I think they authors do a really good job ✌ and help to others students and people who know nothing about Anthropoly, because is a unknow area.

I hope you can visit some day if you need help or you want to know more about the humans! 👽👽

See yah! ✋

Comments

  1. The buenos aires university always have good ideas. I am reading the society against the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enter in this blog now, it's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blogs are really useful in the university!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best blog of the world, you can find a lot of summaries when you don´t read the text for the exam <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts