Photo Day!

Hi people ! Today I will talk about a this photo with my family

In this picture you can see -left to right-. My aunt, me whit my fluffy leopard-mouse cap 😹, my mommy, her partner and my cousin.
The picture is many years old, like five o six. We love make things together like go to the snow and make snowmen -second picture- with hat and carrot nose, although a white bunny appeared, it took a carrot and ran away 😹😹 -I love bunnys 😻-
That day it was very cold, we were in the house and we think "Let's go to the mountain?". We get dressed whit warm clothes and just go 💨💨 I like to make plans in the moment, because the surprises are more bigger !!

What I like about this photo it is the happines, look at the landscape and the good memories that bring me back 💛

See you in the next blog 👋👋


Comments

Popular Posts