My favorite dessert!

Hi people! Today I'm going to talk about the most delicious and super duper yummy dessert, Cheescake!! 😻😻

The history says the first cheese cake have been created in Samos, a Greek Island. Where the cheese molds were found for Physical Anthropologists and dated 2000 B.C ! 😲😲 And they think cheescake was to be a good source of energy because it was served to athletes during the olimpyc games 💪 💪💪 and also as a wedding cake. (OMG! can you imagine a cheescake the size of a wedding cake?? the paradise 😻😻). The original recipe was very simple ingredients like flour, grain, cheese and honey. But when the Romans conquered Greece, the recipe was stolen in the war, modified and adding other ingredients like crushed cheese or eggs. They call "Libuma" and they served it on special occasions. As the Romans expanded, the cheescake was becoming popular in Europe, Great Britain and Eastern Europe, experimented whit the recipe as well. And so, finally, the cheescake was cooked around the world and we can eat today 😺

My favorite Cheescake is Passion fruits Cheescake and berries Cheescake, because it is so sweet but also a little sour. I like eat it whit a green tea, a natural juice of orange whit banana or matcha latte of soy milk 😻. Specially when I feel tired after university or when I travel because I can try many flavors and recipes for other places 🙆

I hope you can eat it !!
See yah!


Just look at that 💘💘

Comments

  1. I did not know that a physical anthropologist discovered the molds of the ancient cheesecake OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheescake. my favourite is the maracuyá cheescake <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cheescake, I had to learn to make for my father jajajaj he loves it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheescake! My favorite cheescake is the chocolate or the mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never trid cheesecake waskjkjsa but always there's one on my fridge because my sister loves it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts