This is so sad, Abbacchio play despacito.


Around my childhood and adolescence I wanted to be many things in the future, because I’m undecided person and I had many interest like: Sniper (seriously jaja); detective; homeopathist (I’m still love the topic and the capacity of the plants to treated people); flight attendant to traveled around the world; History’s teacher and latinamerican literature; so many things innit?. But finally, in my third grade of high school I decided for Social Anthropology, because, in my own perspective, with the anthropology I can do all the activities somehow, maybe no evidently, but I can investigate; try to do some positive to the people; help persons and travel at the same time. So I decided for social anthropology from critical and practice perspective. In My first impression in Anthropology was fine and enjoy. Over time, the readings were boring but not impossible. Actually, in my fourth year of career I feel so confused and lost. My investigation workshop it was not my expectation, I see other partners working on their investigations and being guided. Maybe I chose the wrong teacher. But in summary I don’t feel prepared and this make me feel sad and lonely. I wish to get better soon, as I really like my topic.    
Byee


Comments

Popular Posts