First post!

Welcome! my name is Mery Ruiz from Santiago, Chile.✌ I was born in 1995👶 and actually I’m 22 years old and study Social Anthropology in University of Chile since 2015 and I have some good friends.😃
I live with my mom, my grandfather and two brothers (Sergio and Bady). Actually, we live in the district of Lo Prado. Before I had a pet his name was Tambor a bunny,👯💕 but he escaped.😢 Anyway, The dogs and bunnies are the best buddies.
My favourite hobbies are: sleep😹💤💤; watch series like Sherlock BBC, Dr. House, Rupaul drag race, Clarence and Steven's Universe; drinking difference types of tea; go to the Guachupe concerts with my friends💛❤💛; travel and read about much things like feminism, sexuals differences, cultures of the world, Latin America problems, and more.  


I hope you enjoy on my blog. Hugs!👏👏👏

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I like those series too <3 <3

    Aguante Guchaupe !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goo Goo Goo ~ Guachupe
      Gooooooo Guachupeeeee (?)
      Haha

      Delete
  3. Hi mery,thanks you for visiting my blog :)
    Sorry about your tambor :(,you should try with a cat,they do not escape and are more affectionate :D

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sherlock is the BEST OF LIFE!
    You see big series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts