My notebook

Hello! Today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology 👽

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook, because before I have it, my mom gave me one notebook when I have sixteen years old. But this notebook I got it in my first year of university and I choose for myself 😃 👏 the principal reason is the very small size and lightweight because I can carry on to many places like university, library, grandfather's house, mom's beach house and more! ✌✌ As well, the color is blue and lightblue my favorites colors; I can use the keyboard or the screen because is touch 😸  and put it on 360° degrees to watch movies or read like a tablet; the baterry life is so extended to use in travels and university works!. The only thing negative is the little memory of 32 gigabytes but I don't need more because I use it specially for university works and don't like install games, music or videos in it. For all these reasons I love my notebook, I use it everyday and I'ts perfect to my lifestyle 💕😎✌

My life without it would be very dificult, but I think is not a essential in my life because i have a phone too 😹




Good bye friends ✌✌😸

Comments

  1. Your computer look like a toy computer :33

    ReplyDelete

  2. My technological object is also a computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phone it's a mini computer jajajja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing about the notebook is watching movies haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, the computer is one of the best tools for the university, especially when we have to transcribe the classes or take notes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts