T R A V E L*

Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite hobbies, TRAVEL!! ✌✌

Although I like traveling a lot, I don't know many places 😹 But always make the most of keeping good memories 💖. Especially when I travel with my friends 😄.

I remeber when I went to Iquique and ate lemon and mango Chumbeque is very yummy. As well, La Tirana because the Andean music and dance Caporal is wonderful and magic 👿💫 And later, I arrived to the spas in Pica with royal hot springs!!. Ate more Chumbeque and natural mango juice 😂😂.

I also remember the night concert of Alex Andwanter, Javiera Mena and Gepe in on of the beaches of Pucon whit friends 💃💃It was very entertaining although the trip is very long in car 😰. The perfect weather in february with rain while you bathe in the sea 💦 and the cove with many boats and families of friendly ducks 💞. The travels by Valdivia and its surroundings eating typical food and chocolat with merkén in the cove with my big brother and navigate to other islands, the beautiful south scene full of flowers, animals, vegetation in general and nice weather. Like Chol-Chol other place in south to which I have traveled for a grupal research work at university, To get to the house we had to walk a long time and watched us cows, pigs, geese, and more animals  😂

Also are close places that I like to visit when I have time like Valparaíso climb the Alegre's Hill to buy chocolat in Le Petite Quer and souvenirs.

Actually I am saving money to visit other places with my friends and have more good memories 💓👏👏





No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Here I found the friendly ducks!!...But I didn't take a photo :( 💦💦
See you in the next blog!! 👯


Comments

Popular Posts