Changes to my study programme

During my career I have thought that many things are wrong and this makes me feel disappointed for example: I think the selection of specialty in social anthropology. biologic anthropology or archaeology it should be in the second year. Because then you have a very short time to prepare you for the investigation workshop. In my own case I feel so lost and not prepared enough. Also my time to prepare the investigation workshop it's minimal and I have to save others seven subject so yes, you don't have the enough time to do all the things in the right way. If the career gives the chance to change the student mesh and in eighth semester you can have only four subjects, for example, it will be better.

Also, I think some teachers should work better. They don't care the students and they don't prepared the classes in the correct way. And if you say in the teachers evaluation, nobody cares and the department of anthropology do it nothing to change that. 

Other things I would like to change are some subjects because they are so badly planned, for example. Linguistics and patrimony: The teachers are boring, the planning it's badly done and is a useless subject.

I would like the things are better for all the students and the career in general. Actually some people are working in the new student mesh and I hope they can make a nice work on that, not for me own, because I licentiate soon, but for the next generation, because anthropology is a beautiful study with beautiful knowledge to teach is just the liberal system what devalues the social science.

   

Comments

Popular Posts