My english language challenge

Hi! today i will talk about my english language challenge

In general, english fourth was a very funny experience! At the beginnig it was very hard to complete the amount of words but whot the passage of the weeks I finally improved.


What I liked the most about this grade was I learned too much with these blogs, they helped me to practice my english vocabulary and grammar. As well write some blogs like: My job in the future, my study programme, post graduate studies, a country i would like to visit, etc. Finally read other people's blog too, because sometimes we had a lot of thing in common ! and I can to learn more about psychology and sociology.


What I didn't like was some topics specially about universe and career I know that this is important for this subject 😹 but, it makes me think how boring I am haha!. Also, it was very hard write sentences in past.


My blog experience It was a really new experience, I think is a good platform for autoexpresion like a life diary 😹 because I wrote every week something personal things and others weeks I wrote randoms topics but in general it was funny.

I think I still have a lot to learn, but the blogs helped me to improve week to week. I'm happy 😸. It was a really nice experience to me i'm very grateful to my teacher!


And finally, now i can read my favorites fan fics in ao3 hahah and talk in twitter with my friends!!! thank youuuu

Comments

Popular Posts